Ah.....finally have my lab report done. It's kind of a day's hard work. Lab from 2 to 5pm, then due tomorrow. This week we have to dissect 1 frog leg and peel the nerve bundle out. (ehw!!! I hate blood!) Not to mention that the blood actually oozed out like hell fire spilled out from its origin. Unfortunately, old Jon don't like people taking pics in his lab, so I don't have that pic to show you all....=( Anyway, I finished the lab quite fast but guess what? Yea... Our results again fail to confirm the hypothesis again.( The hypothesis is the law) T-T. What did we do wrong?@-@ You should see the expression on Jon's face: It's you again?!!! Yvonne said we did perfect for the first experiment, so what went wrong for the second one?? Anyway, that's not my point. The thing is after going through a hell lot of work, now I end up with no where to pass up my assignment. The link that Jon gave us is ok but there is not even a upload button for us to submit our report....What on earth is going on??! I am doomed!!!!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment